Carrying the Load. Making the Grade.
LTC 110-XD and 110-HD aerials feature rated load capacities of 750 and 500 lbs. respectively, in winds up to 50 mph. Both models are engineered with a narrow stabilizer spread, 99‘ of horizontal reach and the ability to set up on steep grades.
Easy access to the turntable comes standard. Side hosebed locations provide for streamlined layout and repacking of hose from the rear with the ladder in cradle. Both models provide excellent ground ladder storage options.
- Narrow stabilizer spreads allow easier positioning and faster set-up on narrow streets and in other tight access areas
- Deep penetrating stabilizers provide exceptional leveling capacity and placement flexibility on uneven terrain. Full capabilities up to 18% (10.5°) grade; 50% capabilities up to 25% (15°) grade.
- The ladder can be elevated vertically -7° below horizontal to 78° above.
- A clear walkway makes the climb easier and safer. All wires and hydraulics lines are integrated between the ladder handrail areas.
- +30° horizontal monitor range provides excellent low-angle firefighting capability
- 25” deep rescue-style compartments provide generous space for equipment storage
- Wide egress steps and walkways provide easy access to and from the ladder
- Rotational Limiting Safety System prevents rotation of the ladder on the short-jacked side
- Environmentally sealed components reduce corrosion
- 110 (33.5 m) vertical reach
- 99’ (30 m) horizontal reach
- Tip load ratings: HD: 500 lbs (227 kg) dry; 250 lbs (113 kg) wet with 1,500 gpm (5678 L/m) with 100 lbs. (45 kg) equipment allowance / XD: 750 lbs (340 kg) dry; 500 lbs (227 kg) wet with 1,500 gpm (5678 L/m) with 100 lbs. (45 kg) equipment allowance
- Stabilizer spreads: HD: 12’ (3.7 m) with 9’ (2.7 m) short jacking capability / XD: 14’ (4.3 m) with 11’ (3.4 m) short jacking capability
- Four-section ladder
- Four (4) H-type, out-and-down style stabilizers with short-jacking capability and rotational limiting safety system
- All steel construction, each section is trussed diagonally, vertically, and horizontally, using steel rectangular tubing and K-bracing for torsional rigidity
- Dual cylinder extension system and 4:1 cable multiplier extension system provide for smooth operation and shorter cylinder rods for increased safety
- Solid state electrical system with advanced controls
- Available on wheelbases as short as 238”
- Body materials include 1/8” and 3/16” 5052-H32 corrosion-resistant aluminum, 409 and 304 stainless steel, and galvaneal steel
- Available on your choice of custom chassis, including Smeal S450 and S600, Smeal Sirius and Sirius II, Spartan Metrostar and Gladiator.