The compact TeleSqurt® gives departments maximum maneuverability.
It is a rated aerial allowing you to respond with the maneuverability of a pumper, and the ideal first-out unit for departments that respond to a variety of fire and rescue calls with a demand for aerial operations.
TeleSqurts are available in two models, with vertical reaches of 50’ (15 m) and 65’ (20 m). Each features fold-down hand rails that can be positioned in the traveling position for low overall heights of 11’2” (3.4 m) and 11’9” (3.6 m) respectively to handle low station doors, aqueducts, bridges and overpasses.
- High strength, extruded aluminum box boom design provides strength, stability and rigidity while minimizing weight
- Boom can be elevated vertically from 10° below horizontal to 85° above
- Exclusive three-section boom on the 65’ (20 m) model provides excellent reach with a short bedded length, short wheelbase, minimum overhang and a high degree of maneuverability.
- Fold-down hand rails reduce travel height to 11’2” (3.4 m) and 11’9” (3.6 m) for the 50’ and 65’ models
- Fight fire from almost any angle – the remote control nozzle rotates 200° vertically, 90° horizontally to direct water up, down and to sweep a broad area
- Wide egress steps and walkways provide easy access to and from the ladder
- Narrow 11’9” stabilizer spread allows setup in tight streets, alleys and cul-de-sacs
- 42’ (13 m) and 60’ (18 m) horizontal reach
- Dry ratings: Up to 45°: 500 lbs. (227 kg) / Above 45°: 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- Wet rating: 250 lbs. (113 kg) (above 45° on 50’ model, all position on 65’ model)
- 1,000 gpm (4000 L/m) master stream with multiple tip options
- Square steel tube, A-frame-style stabilizers lock themselves in operating position. Dual stabilizers, in front of and behind the axles, provide maximum stability in any situation.
- Dual side mounted waterways minimize risk of damage during firefighting operations
- Control station at rear provides for one-person operation. Controls include boom and monitor controls, high idle, boom lighting and pump operations.
- Available on your choice of customer and commercial chassis. Custom chassis include: Smeal S450 and S600, Smeal Sirius and Sirius II, Spartan® Metrostar® and Gladiator®